Information concerning the processing of personal data, in accordance with article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/20003
In accordance with D.Lgs. June 30, 2003, No. 196 and subsequent changes, we hereby supply you all due informations concerning the purposes and methods for your personal and sensitive data processing in our possession.
This information is not valid for other web sites which might be visited through links contained in all the web sites of data controller’s domain name. The data controller shall not be considered responsible for third parties’ web sites.
1. DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to Article 28 of Italian Data Protection Code is
- For Groupe: ZANHOTEL srl - with Headquarter in Via Dei Mille, 5 – 40121 Bologna (BO), in person of its legal representative Adriano Zannini.
- For Hotel Centergross: Regina Hotel srl, with Headquarter in Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO), nella persona del legale rappresentante pro-tempore Adriano Zannini.
- For Hotel Regina: Regina Hotel srl, with Headquarter in Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO), in person of its legal representative Adriano Zannini.
- For Hotel Europa: Europa Hotel srl, with Headquarter in Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO), in person of its legal representative Adriano Zannini.
- For Hotel Te Vecchi: Tre vecchi srl, with Headquarter in Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO), in person of its legal representative Adriano Zannini.
- For Hotel Canale: Lomo di Giuseppe Giovanditti, with Headquarter in via San Lorenzo - 40122 Bologna, in person of its legal representative Giuseppe Giovanditti.
DATA PROCESSOR, pursuant to Article 29 of the Italian Data Protection Code is Marina Zannini, Zanhotel srl, Europa Hotel srl unipersonale, Regina Hotel srl, Tre Vecchi srl, Lomo di Giuseppe Giovanditti.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
The personal data treatments are carried out at Data Controller’s Headquarter and at identified Third parties’ headquarters.
2. CATEGORIES OF PROCESSED DATA
Personal data and identification data.
Personal data shall mean any information related to natural person that is or can be identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number . Identification data shall mean personal data allowing a subject to be identified directly (for example, name, surname, place and date of birth, address, email address, telephone number, etc.).
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this website acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. These pieces of information are not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but, through elaborations and associations with data held by third parties, due to their own nature, may allow the user’s identification.
This data category shall including IP addresses or computers’ domain names used by users who surf the present website, the URI-mapped addresses (URI stands for Uniform Resource Identifier) of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used in submitting the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in reply, the numerical code indicating the status of the reply given by the server (successful, error, and so on) and other parameters related to the operating system and to the computing environment of the user.
These data are exclusively used in order to obtain anonymous statistics related to website’s use and to control the correct functioning. These data are immediately delete after processing.
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Data Processor for legal defense in judgment or in the preparatory phases of the judgment, in order to defense Data Processor’s rights in case of improper use of this website or to solve matters related to an improper use of services provided by the Data Processor.
The data could be used to determine the responsibility in case of computer crimes against the website.
Maintenance - The User's Personal Data may be treated with additional methods and objectives related to system maintenance.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
Sending explicit voluntary and optional emails to the addresses listed on the present website entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender email address , necessary to reply to the user’s request, and also of any other personal data.
Specific policies – Specific policies related to specific matter may be present in the different pages of the present website, in connection with particular services or processing of data provided by the user.
The specific policy regarding cookies is available to the following link: cookies policy.
3. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING FOR WHICH YOU GRANT CONSENT WHERE REQUIRED (ARTICLE 23 D. LGS. 196/03.)
A) Voluntarily-provided personal and sensible data shall be processed for following purposes, unless otherwise notified:
- to surf the current internet website;
- to fill in the forms available in the present website in order to submit quotation request, contact request or to send your CV application;
- to fill in the forms in order to perform on line booking procedure;
- for administrative and accounting activities in general. Data processing for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to organizational, administrative, financial and accounting activities regardless of the nature of data processed. In particular, internal organizational activities, those following contractual obligations’ fulfilment and information activities are related to these purposes.
B) Personal data provided by filling in the forms in Data Controller websites or others contact forms (e.g. name, surname, e-mail address) will be processed, with your prior consent, by Data Controller and/or Data Processor for promotional, commercial purposes, also through mailing list subscription for newsletter service.
4.METHODS OF DATA PROCESSING - DATA RETENTION
The personal data processing will be carried out by electronic, automated and / or manual instruments, with methods and tools to ensure maximum security and confidentiality, by persons authorized to do so in compliance with the requirements of Art. 31 and following of D. Lgs 196/03. The personal data will be kept for a period not exceeding the purposes for which the data were collected and subsequently processed.
5. COMMUNICATION AND DATA DIFFUSION
The personal data to be processed will be treated confidentially and will not be diffused. Your data may be shared with companies contractually involved with ZANHOTEL srl, Europa Hotel srl, Regina Hotel srl, Tre vecchi srl, LOMO di Giuseppe Giovanditti, within the European Community, pursuant to Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, article 42, in order to comply with contractual obligations or related purposes. Furthermore, these data may also be disclosed to following third parties:
- entities that provide services for the management of the information system used by ZANHOTEL srl, Europa Hotel srl, Regina Hotel srl, Tre vecchi srl, LOMO di Giuseppe Giovanditti, and the telecommunications networks, including e-mail service, newsletter service and website service management;
- firms or companies which provide assistance and advice;
- competent authorities who enforce the law and/or regulations promulgated by public bodies, on request.
The above mentioned entities shall act as Data Processor or may perform their tasks fully independently, as if they were the Data Controller. The list of potential Data processor list is constantly updated and it is available at:
- ZANHOTEL srl headquarters - Via Dei Mille, 5 – 40121 Bologna (BO).
- Regina Hotel srl, Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO),
- Europa Hotel srl, Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO),
- Tre vecchi srl, Via Indipendenza 47 – 40121 Bologna (BO)
- LOMO di Giuseppe Giovanditti, via San Lorenzo - 40122 Bologna.
Any further communication or data diffusion shall be possible only with your explicit prior consent.
6.NATURE OF UNDERWRITING
With exception of what above specified concerning navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data. The provision of personal data for the above mentioned A) purpose is necessary and the eventual non-submittal of personal data for this purpose may results the impossibility to get the required service.
The prior consent for data processing related to B) purpose is optional and the refuse and/or non submittal of personal data for this purpose won’t affect data processing for A) purpose.
7 . RIGHT TO ACCESS PERSONAL DATA AND OTHER RIGHTS
You have the right, at any time, to obtain confirmation of the existence of your data and ask for their content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating , or correction (Article 7 of the Italian Data Protection Code). For the purposes of this Article you can ask the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the arrest of the personal data processed in contravention of the law, and you can oppose for legitimate reasons to their treatment.
In case you’ll contact the Data Controller you are required to provide your email address, name, address or phone number, in order to allow the Data Controller to manage your request.
8.CHANGES TO THE PRIVACY STATEMENT
9. SOCIAL PLUG-IN
Our webpages may contain Social Networks (i.e. FaceBook.com , managed by Facebook Inc. , 1601 S. California Ave , Palo Alto, CA 94304 , U.S.A. ( "Facebook ").
In case you visit one of our webpages in witch this kind of plug-in is included, your internet browser directly connects with the Social Network and plug-in will be displayed on the screen thanks to the connection with the browser . Before using these plug - in please we invite you to check for Social Network privacy policies, available on their official pages.